Welcome to django-moderation’s documentation!¶
django-moderation is reusable application for Django framework, that allows to moderate any model objects.
Possible use cases:
- User creates his profile, profile is not visible on site. It will be visible on site when moderator approves it.
- User change his profile, old profile data is visible on site. New data will be visible on site when moderator approves it.
- configurable admin integration(data changed in admin can be visible on site when moderator approves it)
- moderation queue in admin
- html differences of changes between versions of objects
- configurable email notifications
- custom model form that allows to edit changed data of object
- auto approve/reject for selected user groups or user types
- support for ImageField model fields on moderate object page
- 100% PEP8 correct code
- test coverage > 80%
- m2m relations in models are not currently supported
python 2.6+, 3.3+
django >= 1.4.8
- Getting started quick guide
- Advanced options
- Contributing guide
- How to get your pull request accepted
- Run the tests!
- If you add code/views you need to add tests!
- Keep your pull requests limited to a single issue
- Code style
- Code structure
- How to run django-moderation tests
- Continuous Integration system